Monday, November 10, 2008

If I were a boy, I think I could understand.

Now Playing: I'm Yours by The Script

As scared as I am to spill all my guts in this letter, I'd favor brutal honesty rather than to complicate matters because of mixed hints and insinuations.

Those conversations we've been having for days now were truthfully and most likely the closest encounter I had to dating. Yes, as awkward as it seems, it was. Thus, that explains my safe and short replies.

I really had no intention of upsetting you or placing you in a predicament like this. And if what you said were true, you didn't have to end your "commitment" just like that either.

I’ve always been taken aback by the idea of love but I guess this time it's different. Now that I've personally faced the multifaceted concept of it, all it has done is leave me anxious and terrified.

So here it goes, the lamest, the most pathetic excuse that I can think (besides the fact that I'm still very, very young).

I don't know you and you don't know me. That's it, I’ve said it. Maybe the one above sounds more reasonable, but you wouldn’t accept it so my brain has devised a more logical justification.

So maybe we’ve been acquaintances since our freshmen year and yes, we’ve been exchanging messages for the previous weeks. But that proves nothing yet.

Or let’s say we can begin in the get-to-know-each-other stage. But how long will I, will you keep up with it?


---------------------------------
SYNOPSIS: Or suppose all the words I’ve just typed are now ignored since they’re mainly incoherent and random,

No comments: