Saturday, March 03, 2007

not ready to make nice

Now Playing: Never Gonna Let You Go by Faith Evans

Wihi. I don't know what I should write. Hmm.. Let me think.

Right. About our class. Gosh, it's March already. 3 more weeks and its our vacation. Wow, time really fly so fast. I'll really miss them. Huhu. My daily naughtiness to Lucille. That "graph" session with Natalie. My mishief to Jackie. Camsquared's teases. Haii. And so much more. I'll miss all of those. =C

And oh, kanina nga pala, during our vacant time I had a talk with the Messy girls and Cam-cam. Natalie made a fool out of me ulit. Hihihi. We were talking about celebs, specifically Kim Chiu. Since I really hate her, I keep on criticizing her. The way she talk, dance and sing. Then Nax [Natalie], asked me to think of anyone better than her. Then. The End. c=

No comments: