Monday, June 30, 2008

We'll make this thing work, but I think we should take it slow.

Now Playing: Just Like Heaven by The Cure

When you're a 6-year old child, your world revolves around your favorite teddy bear, the 48 crayolas you own and your best playmate that dances with you in the rain. But as you grow older, things get complicated, you get complicated. You're subjected to this whole cacophony of conflicting thoughts.

And it goes the same for every human being that ever existed in this fickle-minded world.

Just like what's happening between J and B right now (Woo! Pang-GossipGirl ah. Haha. Kilalanin niyo na lang sila.) I know I shouldn't put to much attention to it because that's their own businesses but after what I posted last time, I know I couldn't keep my mouth mum.

Precisely like any other people, the first months of their friendship (romance, I daresay) have fairly, smoothly went well. And I've been a witness to that. At some point, the CA opposed to their friendship-relationship but they survived that storm.

But not this time.

Words have been declared and tears have been shed.

I know that coward (the one who anonymously listed his/her name on my Cbox) told me that I'm being biased in this situation. I also know, for a fact, that I haven't heard his side of story. And I know that he has moved heaven and earth just to put back things where it belonged.

I don't know if they're already in good terms but if it's really over I think they should both stop obsessing over what they might have done to save it. And they just can't change the facts that made it so.

Time has a way of healing, or so they say. Sometime in the future, I hope they would do what is right to do. If it's really meant to be, then maybe, someday, they'll find a way to finish what they started.

Right now, I've officially raised my white flag. As far as I'm concerned, this war is over.

And both parties have won. :)


We are young

heartache to heartache,
we stand.
No promises,
no demands.
Love is a battlefield.
- Pat Benatar

No comments: